Suspect in YouTube Shooting Dies


Police in San Bruno said that the woman was believed to have shot three at the YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, California in southern California on Tuesday afternoon and was killed in a shooting incident.

The police said that three people were shot dead. The fourth person suffered an ankle injury while fleeing the scene. Brent Andrew of the San Francisco General Hospital said that the hospital received three shooting patients, two women and a male patient.

The San Bruno Police said at a press conference at 5 pm. There is no continuous threat from local time, and they have no information about shooting motivation.


Media reports said there was no indication that the incident was a terrorist act. There have been reports that the shooting incident was related to domestic violence.

Google issued a statement in Google’s CEO Sundar Pichai’s Twitter account, which partially stated:

“Earlier this afternoon, when our employees were having lunch, we received coverage from an active shooter on YouTube by San Bruno. Law enforcement and our security team worked hard to evacuate buildings and ensure everyone’s safety. .

“The best information we got was that the situation was curbed. We were very actively supervising and working with local authorities and hospitals. I told you very sadly – according to the latest information – four people were injured in this terrible incident. Violence, we are doing our best to support them and their families. ”


Witnesses told a local NBC branch that there was a large police presence in the area. One said that they heard about 15 shells fired from inside the building, causing a large group of people to flee the building around 12:45 in the evening. The police soon arrived at the scene.

The police did not publish any information about the identity of the shooter or information about the injured person.

The shooting has only just begun a few weeks after YouTube announced plans to tighten restrictions on certain types of gun footage. YouTube stated that it will ban the promotion of video footage of guns and accessories. According to reports, the new policy will come into effect sometime this month.


President Trump made a tweet on this incident.

Was just briefed on the shooting at YouTube’s HQ in San Bruno, California. Our thoughts and prayers are with everybody involved. Thank you to our phenomenal Law Enforcement Officers and First Responders that are currently on the scene.

Suspect in YouTube Shooting Dies, 3 People Shot; Trump Reacts

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 3, 2018

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *